My mother came to visit last week and to celebrate that I did a nice dinner and this delicious dessert to finish off with. It’s a Warm Chocolate Mousse with a delicious dark chocolate sauce served with some vanilla ice cream. This will melt in your mouth and we were just amazed how easy it was to make but still so delicious! A new favourite dessert for sure!
Recipe: Warm Chocolate Mousse
Summary: A warm and chocolaty mousse with a delicious chocolate sauce. A very delicious and easy dessert to make!
- 100 g butter
- 100 g 70% Chocolate
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 80 g caster sugar
- Chocolate sauce:
- 250ml milk
- 35g sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- 35g 70% Chocolate
- Start with melting the chocolate and the butter in a bain-marie.
- Mix the egg, egg yolks and sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Pour down melted chocolate and slowly mix.
- Pour the mixture in 2-3 ramekins depending on the size and bake on 175 Celsius degrees for 15 minutes.
- Now you can start the chocolate sauce. Put the ingredients in a pot and heat on a low temperature for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chocolate mousse with some ice cream and pour over some chocolate sauce
Ready in: 35 minutes