Strawberry and Blueberry muffins with glaze, these delicious muffins are filled with both Strawberries and Blueberries! Can it get more delicious? Well, they’re also topped with some glaze and blueberries which make them really nice and decorative. Perfect for the summer! I’m sure I will bake them several times as this batch was gone before the day was over.
Recipe: Strawberry and Blueberry muffins with glaze
Summary: Summery muffins with Strawberry & Blueberry and topped with a delicious glaze. Delicious and easy to make!
- 100 g butter
- 100 ml greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 2 eggs
- 135 g sugar
- 180 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g strawberries
- 250 gram Icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 drops lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 Celsius Degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with 10-12 muffin cups.
- Start with melting the butter in a pot, let it cool and add the yoghurt to the mixture. Mix and add a few drops of lemon juice and zest.
- Add eggs and sugar in a large bowl and beat until white and fluffy. Pour down the butter mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl before mixing them with the egg mixture. Cut the strawberries into smaller pieces and fold down together with the blueberries. Fill the muffin cups to 3/4 and bake for 15-18 minutes and let cool.
- Mix icing sugar with water and lemon juice. If the glazing is too thick it’s just to add some more water. Dip the tops of the muffins in the glazing and top with a few blueberries.
Ready in: 35 minutes