Oh, these lovely Chocolate Chip Cookies. It’s one of my favorite cookies if not the actual number one on the list. It’s something with the crunchiness and the chocolate pieces hidden inside the cookie that makes them so delicious. Topped with some sea salt and I’m sold. I made over 30 of them today and they’re finishing way to fast!
Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Summary: Delicious and crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies that are easy to bake. This recipe would give you around 30-40 cookies depending on the size.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 525 ml flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate
- 150 gram melted butter
- 150 ml caster sugar
- 150 ml brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 grams dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a pot. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt and bicarbonate soda in a bowl.
- Whisk the melted butter and the brown sugar and caster sugar with the vanilla sugar. Add the egg yolk and egg and whisk until mixed.
- Pour down the flour mixture and mix until you get a smooth dough. And the chocolate chips and mix until they’re evenly spread in the dough.
- Shape around 30-40 balls and put on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Be sure to give the cookies some space, I used 3 baking sheets for my cookies. Bake in the oven for around 10-12 minutes.
Ready in: 30 minutes